Nice meeting you!
- Have a look at this short (video) impression of the Netherlands' delegation.
- The more details you include in your organisation profile (for the Marketplace), the more targeted contacts you stand to make.
- Tip: pitch your organisation in the Marketplace by adding a company movie or brochure(s) to your profile!
Welcome to this virtual mission to the Gulf region
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will organize a virtual trade mission to the Gulf Region (United Arab Emirates and Oman) from 22 March to 1 April 2021. Sigrid Kaag, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, will participate in the mission.
During this mission, we facilitate organizations from the Kingdom of the Netherlands (incl. the Dutch Caribbean islands), Oman and United Arab Emirates, active in the following sectors in gaining an understanding of the local challenges, market information and expanding their network with new business contacts.
- Food (focusing on: agriculture & food; horticulture and propagation materials)
- Energy (focusing on: renewable energy (in particular solar energy and hydrogen); clean energy technologies; offshore energy and the energy transition)
- Water (focusing on: watermanagement, drinking water technology, waste water technology and climate proof infrastructure)
Mrs. Ingrid Thijssen, president of Confederation of Dutch Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW), and Mr. Jacco Vonhof, president MKB-Nederland, will lead the Dutch business delegation.
Check out our programme of events and please join us by registering on this platform to participate in the mission events and to engage in 1:1 video conversations with pre-selected counterparts. (For more information, visit tab Registration)
- Opening session with Minister Kaag 22 March 2021
- Kickoff session per sector
- Webinars about interesting developments and projects in the countries
- Matchmaking on your own initiative via this B2Match platform
- Tailor made matchmaking appointments (additional fee; registration is already closed)
The draft programme can be found in the top bar at: Agenda.
1:1 Matchmaking sessions
During this mission, we facilitate 1:1 matchmaking sessions with pre-selected counterparts; a quick and easy way to meet potential partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 20 or 30 minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. (For more information, visit tab How it works)
Please, register for this mission via the registration button. For more detailed information on sector focus and costs, please, visit tab Registration.
Join the conversation on social media via #NLGulf
Recordings and shared files
Review Gulf Business Dialogue (in Dutch)
Introducing the Netherlands
Market opportunities Gulf
Our CSR policy (in Dutch)
Privacy & Security (GDPR)